Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update


Well thought I'd write a little update here for people (if any still read this)... Sad news first... My Grandpa died Last week... he knew it was going to happen. The worst part of it is that last time I saw him and talk about Jesus with him he rejected it and said he perfered not to think about what would happen when he died (despite being on his death bed!) It all went to show me that it really doesn't matter what you do in life... if you don't have the real Jesus you don't have anything! It is all out of my/our hands now but may it be a reminder to be faithful in following the Spirit's leading in our lives for truely, "the kingdom of God is coming soon," life is short. You can pray for my Mom during this time if you'd like, it's hardest on her I think.


My work at the group home is going fairly well, I've been encouraged by some of the changes I see in the boys. One of the boys will be leaving very shortly so that means a change in the dynamic of the home as a new boy replaces him. We are enjoying the warm weather the last couple of days as it has been quite cold here and we are outside alot.


Personally I've taken up a few things in that last little while... I've challenged myself at hockey more and suit up to play some random guys at a sports centre in Fort Sask.; I'm reading more now (which proves to be much more rewarding and enjoyable then the Tube); I've also challenged myself with getting a bit into drawing and learn the many things that are involved in that relm. I have some exciting directions ahead of me in reguards to trips and "adventures" but I'll save that to a time were things are a little more solidified...

All for now... and in case I don't see you... Good Afternoon, Good evening and Good Night!

3 comments:

AnneJisca said...

Thanks for the update, Paul! It's good to hear from you again. =) We're thinking of you lots. Keep us updated on any progress in your plans!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Haha. Truman show. ... drawings, let me see.